The Conjuring Movie | Review and Audience Feedback | Watch Now

Speaking of  Horror Movies of 2013, i was also bit curious on what has in this movie " The Conjuring " . as of my curiosity i was wondering what is this movie all about, aside from my friends in Facebook and other social networking sites said to be that this is one of the thrilling movie this 2013.

I guess yes it is, i told to that to myself based on the cover of the movie and other talks and trending in some other website. also, a lot of website looking where they can download The Conjuring Movie, but i failed to comply.

Here take a look at the front page cover taken from my Facebook Friends post.


Well, due to my curiosity of this movie i also search on it and i know a little bit introduction to this horror and suspense movie. 

It said " that this movie director was also the one who created the SAW and INSIDIOUS " well, i watched all the SAW Parts and perfect 10 to that score.

It also said that this movie was about a family who moves in a new home and the story begin with encountering weird stuff and thrilling paranormal activities.

I therefore conclude that i am going to watch this movie, how about you? let us watch the movie together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment