How to passed level 65 in Candy Crush Saga | Tip Strategies in this Game

One of the popular games here in the country, actually not only here in the country but in the whole world the Candy Crush Saga. and i am proudly announced that i am also one of the those fans and players in this game, there are times that i can easy passed some of the levels.

But there are also times that i have a problem of those, and here it is. i can't passed the level 65 in Candy Crush Saga games. i was playing one day but still i can't proceed to another levels. someone give me a little advice to achieved my level 65 and make it to another levels.


I was searching some great websites to passed level 65 in Candy Crush Saga games, also with keys to win levels in Facebook and Android Games Candy Crush Saga but still can't move on.

Aside in my problems, i also encounter several players having the same problems but higher levels and begging to give some tip, strategies to done the level. hopefully there is someone help me also regarding to this problem?

If you have comments, suggestions and strategies to passed this level its my pleasure to accept it, not only me but also to some players having same problem like what i have. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, first I tried to clean chocolate, but I always wasted most of the moves just making it. ;( I just passed the level when I forgot the chocolate and tried to clean the jelly... I was stucked there for I month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i want passed this level but i can't maybe find more strategies to this level and soon i am going to share...

      Delete