Trending and Viral Giraffe Riddle in Facebook Unveiled, the Ultimate Challenge

Good day to all, did you notice that a lot of your friends in Facebook change their profile photo into Giraffe, and don't know why? well, let me tell you. there was a trending and also viral riddle in Facebook which if you don't answer correctly you must change your profile picture into Giraffe in three days.

A little bit confused, and even i answered it wrong, well let me also try your luck to answer this one, just an easy riddle yet confusing one. here is the screenshot image together with the Giraffe which you can put into your profile picture just in case your answer is incorrect.


I dunno where the riddle came from, but he or she has a sense of taste and a power to distribute this kind of thing which i also read some of this in my wall everyday.

Some answered it right but a lot of friends no luck. well, to serve it right here are some of the answers hint and maybe my guess was right.
  • Eyes : As the riddle say " the doorbell ring and you wake up, so the point is you open your eyes first.
  • Door? : this was my answered first ( well i change my profile pic sob..sob..) the doorbell rings so i think the first one to open is the door.
  • Not in Choice : goods like jam and honey surely not the answer.
Well, if you have something to say, let me hear and read it. post it in the comment box and let us know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment